Plan your entire holiday, daytrips and hikes ahead your arrival. Here is some help:
Attractions in the
In and around Prüm you can many
things during the summer and winter season.
In addition to the many sights, historical places and nature monuments in the Eifel, there are many interesting excursion destinations, which are particularly suitable for a holiday with the family. With children there are many things you can experience and discover in the vicinity of Prüm.
Here we have compiled the most
important excursion destinations for you and your children:
• Eifelzoo Lünebach
• Museum Prüm
• Salvator Basilika Prüm
• Visitors' Center Mühlenberger Stollen
• Railway Museum Pronsfeld
• Fountain and sculpture park Pronsfeld
• Guided walks around Prüm
• Outdoor swimming pool Prüm- In the sunny valley surrounded by forests
• Waterpark Prüm - fun for the whole family
◦ Skiing (2 slopes of 700 and 800 meters respectively with 2 ski lifts)
◦ Cross-country skiing (Langlauf) on groomed trails through the forest
◦ Toboggan run (450 meters long with toboggan lift)
◦ Skiing on two slopes, with one lift and toboggan run. Snow making machines are used to improve the quality of the slopes and there are groomed trails for cross-country skiers (Langlauf).
In the wider surroundings, you
can reach many other beautiful excursion destinations.
In the wider surroundings, you can reach many other beautiful excursion destinations.
• Dauner Maare in the Vulkaneifel (50km)
• Phantasialand (theme park) (85km)
• City of Bitburg (35km)
• Luxembourg City (90km)
• Vianden in Luxembourg (45km)
• Lake of Kronenburg (27km)
• Cologne (110km)
• Trier, the oldest city in Germany (65km)
• For hiking, cycling or events please visit www.ferienregion-pruem.de where you can find numerous offers.
A small hint:
• The 26th edition of the ‘’Prümer Sommer’’ is scheduled from 29-June-2017 every Thursday until 17-August-2017 with live bands and entertainment (Last year, one day counted 7000 visitors roughly who attended the joyful event !)
• Car-free Sunday: 3-Sep-2017